Date/Time: 2023-06-11 16:30 EST
Target audience: physicians and patients. This talk is for both audiences. I plan to speak in language that highlights the importance of activity to physicians and patients alike, and how we can make it a part of not only practices, but our lives.
- Discuss rationale behind using activity as the 5th vital sign
- Discuss benefits of tracking activity
- Discuss how we can track activity in the clinic, and in our own lives.
- Explore technologies that helps with tracking.
- Review data I've collected from my own patients and how activity modification has helped them lose weight and improve their metabolic health.
More Details/Promo: https://doctorsonsocialmedia.com/implementing-activity-as-the-5th-vital-sign/